Living in a CitizenG property you will benefit from:
- Minimum one hour per week CitizenG concierge service. This is your time to do with as you please - you may want help with your IT, some advice on booking a holiday, or just enjoy having a chat with one of our friendly staff.
- All home maintenance
In-home technology - allows you to connect with your loved ones or the CitizenG team in a simple sofa-to-sofa video chat setting. This can be customised as you please.
- 24/7 emergency call service in case of a fall, ill health or panic.
- ‘All-in-one’ bundled bill - taking care of all of those different bills in one place
- Manned reception desk - a friendly face and help with postal or package handling
- Access to all of the scheme amenity spaces
- 24/7 on-site security at all times
- CitizenG member exclusive events, activities and trips. A great way to meet other like-minded people.
- Partnerships with local interest groups (for example University of the Third Age, U3A)
- Partnerships with national organisations, offering discounts to members for services such as Independent Financial Advice (IFA), health insurance and holiday bookings.
All of these services are provided at no extra cost.
If you wish, our concierge service allows for you to add on extra services as and when you may want them. We can assist you with ANY task you wish. Some services which our customers enjoy are:
- Home cleaning
- Homecare support
- Home adaptations in the event of changes in physical mobility
- Management and/or sale of previous home
- Health-technology upgrades: eg fall detection, inactivity monitoring, health & wellbeing metrics.